TRENDING

Why Do Guys Like Doggystyle In Bed So Much?



 every time I hear guys explain why they like this position so much they usually say it's because "I'm really visual" or "Guys are really visual" ... I don't understand why this position is more visually stimulating than any other. To me there are other positions that you can see more things with. So guys can you explain why this position is such a favorite for you?btw... as a side note - I reallllly dislike this position. Out of every position, this position makes me feel like I'm being used. I don't feel like the guy is having sex with ME because he's not looking at me...we're not facing each other...there's no connection. I feel like he's having sex with my vagina. This position makes me feel objectified the most. //*
*//
 
Back To Top