TRENDING

"We Did A Threesome?" (Base on a true story)







I dont know where to begin, before 4 months, i think this would be a wonderful story, which how I turn into a nightmare.

It all started all of this  6 years ago.
In an foreign chatroom i met him, which used to exercise his tongue.he lived in a states  and he want to see me only 6 months after our acquaintance.

Before everything was going well like a fairy tales,so i thought it was better.As i seen every 6 months  we go often to some toxic places,which features both izbirahme.Loshata was his jealousy and distrust sometimes, otherwise everything was very well.I have dealt a lot with my best and thinking that i'm doing well,but i said to him once that he always been alone for the truth.There was a reason behind my iznevyara.Beshe i'm sick of this jealousy and nedovolstvo.Byah tried interrogation!.

He can't afford to accept the fact that for the first time i could hear crying,izmachva.Beshe how awful!.

And now 3 months later,after he called me and asking for a second chance i said to him that separation is impossible for me because it is something hard to swallow,despite attempts in these 3 months,but there is one condition he offered to me.

"It wanted to tell you about the man himself who was with him and promise that I will try not to repeat!" he said

But i can't do that again,although i'm willing to have a second chance on him.

I think this is not a good game, but he promised me that e.Imam mind that maybe i could throw him forever.


Thank you for reading my letter and sorry for my bad English but first i need your help to decide what is better because maybe soon i will give up.


-Kyra
//*
*//
 
Back To Top