TRENDING

After I Cheated (True Story)

Hi there.
(photo courtesy of google)

This is my story of my relationship.


I'am a 22 year old woman,I'm a good looking woman and i have a good proffesion and a better job.

6 years ago after i married my husband because of love.


He got a sexy body and he love women a lot and I knew this before,but I guess I thought that after we got married we will become a new man and a good husband for me and for our family and of course i'm deeply in love with him  and he was in me.


We live as family.Of course sometimes we cant avoid some arguments like other family,but we also find ways to fix the problems and solve it.

One day, I noticed the specific sparkling of his eyes when he saw a young girl and the girl returned to look him over.First i was amused,I was proud with him,It was a nice thought that i owe him,that he's mine.But I guess i overestimated the capabilities to have him for myself.


To make this a short story,I understand in a second that we was cheating on me but actually if i saw him with other girls i went crazy.What i hated the most is if he replacing them very often.


After a long argument,my husband promised me to stop with his love adventures,because he said he can't imagine his life without me,Then I trusted him,because he was miserable and also sweet.But all the sweetness and happiness ended almost one and a half year and it happened again.

Then i promised to my self that i will make a revenge to him and make him feel betrayed,just like what he did to me.

I decided to cheated against him.What is more interesting is that i'm quite successful with guys.I chose the one who liked and for me it's my candidate.A good-looking,young and rich guy and of course i knew that he liked me for sometimes.

I went to bed with the guy i said.But suddenly i felt something wrong and that i thought it was revenge it became a worse.I felt that i have lost my Dignity but also i lost my respect for my self,I didn't value my self as a woman.

Instead of paying him back,I felt miserable and dirty


How I can live with this?What should i do?Do i need to tell this to him?and what is the possibilities that will happen to me if i will tell this. Please help me.


-Clara //*
*//
 
Back To Top