TRENDING

When I Was Pregnant She Attempt To Cheat Me (True To Life Story)

Hi my name is Maricar and i watch a lot and i decided to tell you my story.Now that im confused about my feelings and by writing a letter and sharing my emotion it would be easier to find the answer.

(photo courtesy of google)
After marrying my boyfriend,That i thought i would spend the rest of my life,4 years of trying hard efforts,and several IVF attempts i get pregnant finally.But it is a hard pregnancy.


The whole time i felt with my husband was cheating,We have too many conversations,but still he denied it.It came to the point that i thought it's hormonal,crazy,or just something  i imagining other stuff because of being pregnant.


I decided to find out if i am right and no surprise that he's cheating on me the whole time.
When i was pregnant my husband told me that he is inlove  with some girl,who smugly come decided to come home and bring bunch of her friends.


After that im thinking about me and for my baby.After all the "sorry" and "i love you" he said i decided to stay with him until i give birth and then make a decision if what is right for both of us.


Currently my babby girl is alive as well,a very happy baby,loved by everyone,including his father. But i think this relationship wont work for me,I can't take it anymore the insults from other people.He lost my trust and somehow my love.I think i will be better without him.

Please tell me what to do.




 -Maricar

//*
*//
 
Back To Top