TRENDING

My Beauty And A Male Virgin(Base On True Story)

(photo courtesy of google)
Hi,

I was in a situation that really confused me and i think i'll gonna happy if you will help me thru an advice.Im dating  a 24 year old guy,nothing special on the outside.I'm dating him because he is interesting guy from a psychological point of view.The First time i meet him he is such a shy man.All in all we are different.Let us say i'm too aggressive,warm-blooded and energetic to him.But the point is we cant stay together forever.That's right we cant stay forever,but for me sex was never a taboo topic.Let us say my sexual experience is very rich. And sex is of huge importance.


So,when i want to sex with him(on our fifth date,yes i admit)I'm totally shocked when  he said that he is still a virgin.I thought he was joking but,alas,I was wrong.There are too many things that prove this fact.


And now,I'm waiting for an advice if there's still a point to go deeper,with me being a Doctor?. Or should i turn my back on the boy's potential.Please help me i need some advice.


-Klara //*
*//
 
Back To Top